Wednesday, February 23, 2011

P/S : I LOVE YOU

Babe's b'day is 4days later is Valentine. so we gonna keep celebrate after my b'day n CNY.
early celebration with Johanian at Mei's house. and the actual date too.
sorrie babe... it's too simple. =(
tee hee...
mei and babe.
nice 1!!
Happie 22nd!
made by me... trust?! lol am not gonna tell how i make it. bluek
only celebrate in da car. >.<

a simple celebration... hope u like it bab...
Valentine..
i was angry him coz he din celebrate with me on 14/02 because his class until 8pm.
but we did celebrate two days later. tee hee
sweetness moment


he went here once when he was a child.
 the environment was good, yellow lighting, some old frames on da wall, like 70's deco, i should wear a appliqued dress. xP




Sometimes just holding your hand is all I really need..

dolly was not bad.
but the lamb shank was jus... over done.
and the waitress, camera skill... tsk.  

No comments:

Post a Comment