Sunday, February 13, 2011

Boo CNY!

my last post was so grief.. but seriously the stuff made my mind blank for few days on cny.
thanks for da concern my fren, i am doing great now. ^^
anyway, life still go on! so a short update for recent =]

1st day of CNY. went bai nian with my bro n sis in law. mom rest at home coz still in a blanking mood after uncle's funeral.
1st stop, Dad's relative.. have been ayear never meet, a nice chatting session with relatives. wooo..

ma sis in law =]
2nd stop, Mom's relative, n mom is going too. we had a "basi" lou sang session. the Yu Shang smell like rubbish! it's because of aunt never put it in fridge after bought it home. gosh gosh gosh...

basi Yu Sang@@
my bro.. lol. old man!
hahahah two fat ass..
and 2nd day of CNY, aunts house..

dressed-up of da day.
my cousin's son...
n da dog- Kiwi is coming bak! stay at my house now! it's a female.

i bring it out to bai nian sometimes! =] i was decide to introduce Mei's dog - Nana to her. when i bring it to my B house, they just FIGHT at the 1st meet!
gosh! i was wonder y Mei n I can be best friend but two of our dogs... lol!

adorable? no way! it's hyper!
the 3rd day to ... day of CNY.
outing with family...
flowers again~.~ they always love Pavilion deco ><''
ma cny just outing, bai nian, gamble... repeat the same things. so nth much can write n not much pics... lol....
END*

No comments:

Post a Comment