Saturday, February 5, 2011

My Fantabulous 22nd part 3

the actual date! celebrate with my boy..


Date: 28/01/2011
Time: 7.30pm
Place: Finnegan's Irish Pub & Restaurant

he told me tat dinner with me.  n actually he wanna give me a surprise.
but too bad! i ald know the surprise from his dearest friends..

the day before.. (27/01)
Me: Simon, Zouk.. jom!"
Simon: i tot ur celebration is tomolo? "
Me: tml? oh wow... surprise for me? from gilbert? "
Simon: ahhh u don't know? shhh, pretend don't know.. thn i give u best actress award."
Me: don wan lo... hahaha i tell Gilbert.
Simon: thn u will see the BEST ACTOR.

few hours later...

when i met wei zhuan on club...
Weizhuan: eh, tomolo what time ar?"
Me: tomolo? so... u r going too?"
weizhuan : (stun) ehhhhhh hahahahaha Gilbert didn't say tat's a surprise wat...

too bad dear, ur friend messed up ur plan... xP but am still surprise when i hear tat from them ^^.

before he come fetch me, i sms n tell him "i was waiting my seed to greet me.. but until today he not wish me yet.. am unhappy.. " he didnt reply me.

when i got in the car.. i just keep SCREAMING again.. MY SEED WAS IN DA CAR! this is really surprise! i dont know tat he will be there! i tot he was forget my b'day... n he said he purposely don greet me..
*cry in da car at last*


Reached restaurant at 8 +.. i saw johanian. but i got no respond..
Gilbert : u not surprise meh?"
Me: nope... they messed up ur plan.. "
Gilbert: no wonder la... !! "
Simon" *innocent face* who?!" (best actor!)

the food there r delicious.. 

thanks guys...
wishing all of us dreams come true!











thanks for da pressie, paid by Gil n choose by Johanian? xP

the 2nd round.. calvin's house gambling. ^^

p/s: feel glad... full of happiness for all da celebration. i didn't expect tat could be tat FANTABULOUS! LOVE ALL OF U.... =]

No comments:

Post a Comment