Saturday, February 5, 2011

My Fantabulous 22nd part 1

tat's my turn to grow old. lol
1st of all, hmmm... thank you every1 for da wishes!
n am very surprised for all the celebration... 3days in a role...
seriously, i had an amazing 1, great 1 n awesome 1!
so i got 3 part to write.. xP


Date: 26/01/2011
Time: 6.30pm
Place: Pavilion K.L

two day before my actual b'day.. celebrate with my classmates, love them! they booked me two weeks before my b'day.. lol good faith! hahahahah

the 1st surprise from them -- Daniel Lee!
just knw he bak from Taiwan for CNY but i didnt know he manage to come KL for celebrate my birthday.. screaming n screaming... omg... i love u so muachhhhh "sai lou"!



the 2nd surprise from them -- topshop sweater!
tat's nice! i like it
n pai seh... made u guys spent alot.. ( 客套话hahahaha)

we shop for while n dinner at M.O.F. (the service damn rude btw).
they're-- Daniel, Yama, Sheng, Ed, Chris, Joan, n Tracy. all of them rush here after work.thanks everything.. i do really appreciated it.

pixes!

thanks Daniel- for da surprise.. it's tiring for rush from Bahau.
thanks Ed- omg thanks for appear in front of me! touch n surprise!! xP
thanks Chris n Joan - for planning da day.. awesome u guys.
thanks Sheng n Tracy - rush here for me.. xoxo
thanks Yama n Tebu- for choosing da present! i like it. the sweater "so Joey..." xP




No comments:

Post a Comment