Saturday, February 5, 2011

My Fantabulous 22nd part 2

" hey, any plan for 27th? ur b'day wor... "
" no plan... "
" plan smth la!"
" don wan lo... "

this fella, ask me plan smth for MY b'day.. no doubt, tat's my B... only her will ask me plan myself for my b'day  ~.~

at last, full of plan from her on 27th! tee hee...

Date: 27/01/2011
Time: 7pm- 4am.
Place: Jalan Peel steamboat, Zouk club.

babe came my house early n make up at my house.. the 1st time i make up for so long... coz keep chit chatting n discuss about cosmetic! 2hour +.. normally i only spend 15min for my make up wei! 

so wat i did for da 2hour +? nth!
Ray miss Chen so much~~
i know.. tats my b'day.. so tat my B so happy!
Babe steamboat look n clubbing look diff!
Pumpkin steamboat for dinner with Ray, Reb, Mei n me.. i love steamboat so much! pixes all da time.. non stop!

mei n krissy!
oppsie!




after dinner off to Zouk. we rocked the night!!
but my phone was non-stop...  i replying message n dancing together. ahaha! nice experience.








thanks wei zhuan come at last min ^^has been knowing u 6years.. 1st time feel tat u're so "heng dai". xP jkjk
thanks Mei for da plan.. hahahaha
thanks Beca n Ray for celebrate b'day with me~ =D

No comments:

Post a Comment