Friday, September 2, 2011

Farewell =']

Hoooola!

bak! is time to update my Farewell post...
am really pleasure tat have brunch of bestie farewell for me...
non stop farewell before the month i leave kl.

my turn to FLY away..
the feeling was really indescribable.
i hate it...

thanks for all of da farewell, not farewell for friendship... am sure our friendship will getting better and better. =']

pixes!
ball.... i know tat u r saying my food is nice. cook for u again next time!
Johanian! thanks for the surprised.. this time really surprised me! steamboat everyday when i came bak!
Nasaria? pfft... miss ya guys!
Bitches! must take good care... xx
hunneh... stay pretty and awesome!!!

siao po... friendship 4eva ya.
lala men... waiting for u to come! love
two of u don play too hard wei!
when is the next time we meet? =/
aiks... don drink so much la!
Congratulation! eh eh eh tat's my farewell party wei!
My monkey..... keep 1 banana for me =]
the special 1 in my phone... xP
babes... ^^v xoxo
p/s: Am Truly BLESSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment