Sunday, August 28, 2011

Bleeding Heart


Arrived Taiwan few days ago n at last can online in da hostel.
Thanks for concern my dear friends...
"everything is fine?" "doing good there?", now am gonna answer u here. NO, am not good at all... no cheating k... the WORST feeling ever. =( 

stress, pressure from lots of ppl, even haven't start class but my mind just full of negative stuff...
they just keep telling me to study hard and not to disappointed them. i know it's a must and thanks for reminding. BUT U'RE NOT ME, U DON'T KNOW MY MIND! U WILL NEVER KNOW HOW STRESS AM I WHEN I HEART THIS!

am clearer than all of u wat am i suppose to do. but not everything under control. and i am the 1 who go that far, study, exam. YOU'RE JUST TALK!! u don't know how hard is it! wat i need was just-- support but not pressure me.

Complain!
1) Hostel life am not used to it, the weather is freaking hot.
2) Have to walk 16 floor of staircase if wanna get out from uni. it's seriously killing me! but exercise n sweat like hell everyday, is tat good for health? i think so... ><
3) Taiwan food just... ewww! sticky, too rich... few bite, then don feel like eating anymore.

i miss home! i miss my mom! i miss my boy too!
there's no turning point, i will try my best to archive it..

p/s:适当的压力能使人成长,过度的压力能使人崩溃。


4 comments:

  1. 也許只是個過渡期,別深陷其中,想想值得你期待的事情,也許會好一些=)【有沒有東西要我從馬來西亞帶過去給你噠?媽媽和boyboy...選一個=D】

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, fashion road is hard to walk~~~lolz
    big girl don't cry~~~jia you~~~

    by tebu

    ReplyDelete
  3. just believe you can make it, my dear lala...
    (hug) (hug) +U

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ron, i hope so....
    tebu, 我要hold著!!!
    cherry, i wonder i can o not now.... hugs...

    ReplyDelete