Thursday, September 8, 2011

New... Life

I've been here almost 3 weeks... was so depress on everything. but i know i must use to it. coz am gonna survive here for 2 year.

there's a Malaysian group take care of me and others newbie. they bring us to Taipei famous places... even though the weather was hot, tiring... still take care us like their babes.

Thanks alot. when i was depress, stressful.. u guys try ur best to make me happy.. make me feeling warm. and sorry too. am abit COOL when meeting new friends. need some times.. 

n now, am just worry about my class... kinda FULL... and sometimes i don really un wat lec was talking about tsk.

pixes! 
damn..... tiring face
 My room mates. take caring each other always. <3


Evon, Wendy =]

places~~~~~~







not only this... but still got those night markets... shopping center... woooooo





camp... use this to cover myself!


hmmm... this post kinda mess! am lazy to describe 1 by 1... next time yea xP. Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment