Saturday, September 4, 2010

Turn to Black

Recently, do feel freaking bad luck til da limit. it made me cry out load in front of mai B. keep crying... even screaming.. i think, this is the 1st time i cried tat loud since 14year-old. but really, even cry cant settle problem, but it made me feel better... at least, i release my sadness.
and then... think the best way to settle the problem. 

Working, is stress like hell and unexpected,  seriously hate to be customer service, like every time get scold without reason. OMFG! well, n try to think tat u get scold, but some1 just pass by and talk smth nonsense when u was pissing off. this is just non of their business, so tat just talk nonsense there and made like tat's ur fault of pissing off? so, which means I AM NOT ALLOWED TO PISSING OFF in da office and on phone.
learn a lesson, next time do my own things, don care bout others. which not my customer, don care, no1 will thank u if u being good person. n they should try the taste.

Now, i understand tat others tell me "working have to chill and beer for everything" when i was a college student.. yes, am just control myself not to scold a KID who work with me. but god damn it's too much k...
1)when i did wrong smth, she just talk loudly to me. telling tat " you're wrong!"
2)when her turn to do wrong, talk loudly too, tell me "whatever, this is not important!" woo!! crap!
3)when boss ask, just tell tat "WE" did tat. we??? bravo!
4)yes everyone is good, but not you, don't order me pls.

Sickness was coming to me, fever, vomit, cough, headache. this is another point to made me feel unlucky and unhappie. Mc for a day but still not feeling well.actually i should share my sadness with my babe but he's  stress too coz he's not get a good result in his exam.

So.... i just keep it myself. it's not good to keep sadness in heart. =/

Tot of release my stress, so last Saturday suppose to go JB attending Sara's 21st b'day partay, but was like heading to heaven. 1st time my mind think of i will die the next second.
So babe's driving, and fetching sara's fren-- Steph. when on the way heading to JB, we got in an accident. i ate medicine be4 go JB so i just sleep in da car, actually i shouldn't sleep but chat with babe coz he need to drive around 5hours, so i felt i had a part to play in da accident, really feel sorrie about tat.  i shouldn't allowed him to drive to JB coz he just bak from camp.

After 3hours, i was still sleeping and i hear babe was murdering, and scratching sounds. i tried my best to open my eyes, the car was out of control turning left and right and spinning, until we hit the divider at the other side crashing the front and back of the car. oh crab, smth really really bad happened...
we're consider lucky, behind and in front of us have no car, and the car can still move after accident. At last, we didn't go JB but went to babe's uncle house at Melaka over night after make the police report. next day, driving 90kmh bak KL, phewww.

The moment i opened my eyes and until the car crash just 10secounds.but my feel was like 5min.
1st come out of my mind was, am i playing a game?
2ndly, oh gosh it's real... will i die will i die? (pray hard)
3rdly, thinking will the car turn around?(scream)
thanks Buddha and thanks God for saving our life.life is really short, really don't know tat will i die the next seconds.

WAT A WEEK!!
my B said "good luck will come after all the bad stuff happened" hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment