Sunday, September 5, 2010

Still

Hanging out with Chris, Ed, Joan last weekend.... am just love weekend!
only a word to describe when seeing them... "MISS!"
i miss them... yes, my stupid classmates. xP just 4 of us coz others were busy working.

how time flies! have been working around 1 and half month, i even forget what is college, class. everyday from my mind just working, hard-working to earn more $$, improve..

but when i was meeting them, every college moment had come out from my mind.it's really hard to describe the feel i had.

well, chit-chatting, shopping, movie... that's just great.
and Ed back early coz his friends so kesian waiting him when we're chit-chatting and shopping, and we decide the next meet will be next month, this fella just promise tat--no iphone 4, no meeting me. OMG. =D

oh my dress up of tat day made me look fat =/ and my mom said it look like come out from jail. tsk

Random Snap at forever 21.
Joan vs Chris


watching movie with babehh joan, don think tat Lee Hom's new movie is tat good, kinda boring storyline. but if u crave in him, sure, tat movie is NICE for u.


 p/s: still, u guys in my mind.. love u guys k.

No comments:

Post a Comment