Tuesday, August 24, 2010

hello dear

met my primary skul mates again! we getting closer and closer after previous met. Sue Wen gonna leave to UK.. so this is consider a farewell for her.

kaki corner + tan cha gun...

playing toy bricks .. punishment --kiss! o.m.g.
even it's not mad as media students.. but it was awesome fun! opps, i shouldn't list down the kissing match but the last match (lips) were me n Wen! awww!! she was so happie when the pen choose me! (sounds so wrong)

xP but she looks sked than me. ahah we treated it as a good bye kiss... mua...!

nice pics! 


wen, all da best for studying aboard. =D


how to maintain relationship with relatives? family dinner again.. once or twice a month.. =D


with my handsome cousins...

another 1!!(my dear cousin,  as i say, u r always handsome if u don TALK)

No comments:

Post a Comment