Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Shopping

1 week be4 start working, i have to prepare my formal wear.. i hate formal wear!! and i'm gonna wear it everyday.. seriously fml..

hanging out with Christopher for the mission --- formal wear@ Pavilion, Sg.Wang, Isetan... i can act get stuff purchase at Seed, but sadly i cant find anythin i really wan it from there. =(
bought at Isetan and Pavilion some shop at last. n spent alot!
the feel not really good.. bought smth tat myself dislike... i miss my past shopping life... fashion, dress.. heels..ftw

cam-whore in da fitting room!
y look so fat?@@ im not tat fat...

when am in a sad situation, Chris was so happy to buy short, towel, and t-shirt for his 1 day trip dress code. wtf?!
and belt too! he sucks...
btw, a crazy outing with him.. non stop talking n laughing.. mad!!

Sunday, date Sara with babe at Pyramid.. Topshop is on sales! but there have NO Topshop item on my hand! wat a miracle duh.my mind was keep thinking formal formal and formal... and i should menage my finance too since start working ald.



pretty chow chow~ xP i jus realize tat we got pair of panda eyes in the 2nd pic =]

done! is time to bed.. yawning in da office tml. nitezzz
P/S: thanks her alot, she told me tat how to match up the smart casual, it's not tat bad tat i imagine.. so tat i have reason to shopping again.. ngek!

No comments:

Post a Comment