Thursday, July 22, 2010

The day had come



7 of us!! =]
17th of July
had been waiting for this day around 3years =]
we had a wonderful graduation party!!!


my mom, babe, and my aunts!
new leaf + blue star. the class we usually study with.  
oh my hair sucks! tsk

chris looks smart!

my bitchie.
cute guy yama! =D
1 year ago, he was my emcee partner at convo.
i do really touch tat my bestie here with me in this moment. lov u....
congratz sally ball get he best student award!

babe with kyan!
charming us!
principle with 3 of us!

uncle almax =P
my handsome bro! both r wearing with yay.
we jus lov to take pic like this. sexay J!
ahahaha 1st time so close with chan ter! (shyyy)

pretty Mandyyyy

my lovely mom....
tahda!!! my cute babe! opps i look fat!! =/
quattro after convo

enjoyable!
 super tiring after this, am rest for 1 day. =]

p/s: gonna miss u all.












No comments:

Post a Comment