Tuesday, June 14, 2011

After 5 Years!

elo! it's kinda late to update this! am met two of my secondary skul mates after graduated 5 years!

and 1 of them is Malay. 1st time going out with a Malay coz i only got few Malay friends.. (my skul got only 5 Malay) and my Malay is not tat good, so i think tat's hard to communicate. tsk tsk

we keep contact each other after graduated, but wonder y we just hard to manage time to go out. btw, my malay friend -- Fatimah, she knows Chinese. hahaha and she's a very sweet girl, although we didn't meet up for long, but still she caring me always. so sweet.

aha, and Chloe! 1 of my close friend during secondary.. miss her so much too!




Jackie Chan's cafe is a nice place to chill.. love the enviroment n the sofa..
lay down.. relax.. coffee.. enjoy ur chit-chat session. =]




awww! took lots of pic! thanks Fatimah provided all those.


p/s: x meet often doesn't mean forget each other, friends = forever. 


done n nitez. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment