Wednesday, October 6, 2010

my MIP forever




my MIP!! 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.

MOST IMPORTANT PERSONs FOREVER!


FAMILY! TA.....DA!!!

alright, this is my mom! she's too happie obviously.
awful! every1 was looking at him when take this pic!
oh yea, my chubby sis, mad too.
bro and sis in law back from Vietnam for holiday! it's around 10days. so we had 10days lovely family day. and duh.. tat's Pavilion. every1 knows tat. but my bro just wanna take pic over there and the reason was "coz i hardly come bak m'sia." =.=

dinner at crystal jade, hmmm so so food and + + price. around 400bucks for 5 ppl.

duck skin... so so
but this is nice!!
duck with vege... so so
and the golden prawn.. so so too
watever food, we don care xP 
straight away walk to h.d for desserts. =]
 it's just nice.. yummm~
my sis favourite!!



bought a flower from a Arabia woman.. her leg injured. 
1st time taking pic on this street! we gone mad~

and even Fahrenheit main entrance @@

wearing too simple... coz she tot we're going mamak xP
she just love flower!! mom, can u stop =P
sweet sweet love...
awww in love with da Burberry~
and mooncake fastival! he's celebrate at m'sia too. had been 3years he never celebrate with us! =]

my mom is always kua jeong! it's enuf  for 15person!

full of love....  hard to describe... just ♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment