Friday, June 18, 2010

♡ the first post

Should i say hi? wokay tat's my new blog. i left blog for thousand years gosh.
and am freaking free recently... coz i not get job yet. =/
forget it, jus continue enjoy my holidays! here's some happened about me last week.
hanging out with Johanian~ Simon, Calvin, Cheah, PohKit, Gil.. Seriously they should get a gf asap. i need girls friend in this gang. lol. I wonder y, it's world cup day! they prefer to go watch movie than football and Poppy Garden-- The A-Team. Nvm, i love this! it's funny and the strategy was so brilliant. after tat we're chilling at Calvin house for MJ and football. i snaps some pointless photo, so today main charactor! S.I.M.O.N!!


he loves hello kitty.


so u're acting cute? =P


wokay my turn!


bought this at Leisure Mall, i don care bout the taste but it's cute! can u see the Chelsea sweet =P


wher's gil? sorrie la forget. soon we'll meet coz Vincent & Ronald is comin bak from US & UK.

A very happie burfday to Mr.Keo once again. i knw him since form1 but this was the 1st time celebrate b'day with him. my stomach was not feeling well actually. eat a tablet n continue to the party! We sing k from 7pm til 2am. and dance in k box oh my god i 1st time did tat. coz we're not heading to club so jus dance in the k-box.

2am went bak to keo house for drinking session. =] thanks mr.Justin for fetching me bak at 3am.


it's summer now! with mai drunk face.

i onli hav so lil photos. wher's the others keo?

P/S: i'm not the ppl who can always keep contact with my friends because i jus feeling weird. but for sure i'll remember them coz i got a good memory.


No comments:

Post a Comment